We want you to be completely delighted with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, you may return the item(s) for a full item refund or exchange.
We accept returns or exchanges In-Store or by Mail for up to 20 days after an item was purchased. Items must be worn, in its original packaging, and accompanied by the Packing Slip or Order Invoice.
How to Return a Product In-Store
1. Take your unworn merchandise in its original packaging to any commodify.
2. You must have a copy of your Packing Slip (or Order Invoice) or the store will not be able to process the return.
3. The store associate will be happy to assist you immediately with your refund or exchange.
How to Return a Product by Mail
1. Simply mail your unworn merchandise in its original packaging along with your Packing Slip (or Order Invoice). You may want to choose a return shipping method that gives you the ability to track your return shipment.
2. Send the unworn merchandise in its original box with your Packing Slip to:
Please note: We do not accept C.O.D.
Refunds will be applied to the payment method on which you made the online purchase and will appear in the form of a credit. Refunds are processed to include the amount you paid for the item(s) along with any sales tax which was charged at time of purchase.
Shipping fees cannot be reimbursed unless an item is defective/damaged or there was a fulfillment error. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for these changes to appear on your card statement.
Damaged Product or Fulfillment Error
If you received a defective/damaged product or have an order fulfillment error, we will be happy to arrange and cover the cost of return shipping. If you have misplaced or deleted the original Order Invoice email, you may obtain a new copy by logging into My Account if you have a registered account. The Order Invoice reflects any discounts, shipping amounts, taxes, and original payment method details.